Friday, May 25, 2012

Pen and Emotions

I been staring at this paper
Trying to write anything,
Trying so hard to not let anyone down
But nothing is what it used to be.

Once there was a time
Writing was a pen to emotions in my heart and mind,
Feelings not known to anyone
Kept and buried deep inside.

What can i write
When i don't feel the same anymore,
Every bit of the old me seems to have disappeared
And I have no feelings to share or show.

Love were expressed and imaginative stories were made
To few it were wonderful while for others it were fine,
I penned down even the last drop which I could not say
My emotions together with an essence of rhyme.

I do not know why I cannot fill this blank paper
May it be because I am not the same anymore,
Even while writing this I try and wonder
How can emptiness be showed ?

With this I bid farewell to this use of pen and paper
With this I accept the truth,
It is pointless to pick up a pen and express never
It was a phase like a grass covered with a dew.

I am sorry to disappoint
I tried real hard,
Consider this the end of a phase
Like a temporary beating of a dead heart

9 comments:

  1. This, is anything but a blank piece of paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any idea how beautifully you write? :")
    I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back after a long break...missed your writings...Loved this one too...(as always)...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This might be my last poem because i just can't write anymore.
      Sorry about it though.
      Please do not miss my writings,
      They ain't that good and i won't be writing anymore either way.

      Delete
    2. But what happened??
      Who the hell on this earth told you that you don't write good...
      I suggest you to continue...Please...

      Delete
  4. You write so well even when you're blank!
    It's okay to change. Eventually your words will start flowing like before :)
    Don't stop writing. Words never desert the person who really writes from the heart, and you are one of them :)
    Looking forward to more of your poems Zain :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually like ur poems.. they are straight from the heart,, and u should write more,, i learn from ppl like you..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay. But now it is time for a new post. Come on! :)

    ReplyDelete